Rules and Policies
Exhibitor Rules and Policies
Booth Setup is from 8am-3pm on Friday, May 5th, 2017
Booth Inspections will start at 3pm
- All vendor/exhibitor tables/spaces must be manned at all times.
- Vendor/exhibitor tables/spaces must remain intact throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention.
- If you have special electricity needs beyond normal wall outlets, a fee will apply. However, vendors must supply their own extension cords.
- If any vendor/exhibitor has special requirements, including but not limited to, large display racks, easels, stand-ups, etc. they MUST be cleared by Crypticon Seattle staff at the time that the table/space is booked.
- All vendors/exhibitors agree to hold blameless Crypticon Seattle and all Crypticon Seattle staff members, workers, and the Venue entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendors/exhibitors participation in the Crypticon Seattle Weekend.
- In addition, all vendors/exhibitors acknowledge that Crypticon Seattle and all Crypticon Seattle Weekend staff members, workers, and Venue entities, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering such loss.
- Crypticon Seattle in no way endorses any vendors/exhibitor’s merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Crypticon Seattle. Vendors/exhibitors do not represent Crypticon Seattle in any way.
- All merchandise bought or sold at the Crypticon Seattle Weekend is done strictly between vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers, – Crypticon Seattle and Crypticon Seattle Weekend Convention staff are not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
- No pornographic, illegal, stolen, or copyright infringed merchandise will be allowed. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to leave and there will be no refunds of vendor space purchase.
- Vendor Booth purchases are not refundable for any reason. Should you not be able to attend you may sell your space to another vendor to fill the space and notify Crypticon Seattle of the changes.
- All tables/spaces will be reserved on a First-Paid, First-Serve Basis. Due to the popularity of the Crypticon Seattle Weekend we strongly suggest you reserve your tables right away because they will sell out quickly.
- All payments must be made using PayPal. No tables/spaces will be reserved by this application form alone. Full payment must be made in order to reserve tables/spaces.
- Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hotel, Hilton Worldwide, Inc., and the Hotel’s Owner, and their respective owners, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and agents (collectively, “Hotel Parties”), and Group from and against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises.
Important Information About Vendor Badges/Passes
Vendors in the Main Vendor area will receive two passes and vendors in the Artist and Author Alley will receive one pass. Vendors may purchase up to TWO additional entry passes for half of the general admission price. Discounted additional passes must be approved by Crypticon Seattle and paid for no later than two weeks prior to the convention. We will not honor requests for discounted passes at the convention. For more information about purchasing additional discounted passes, please contact Mickie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Vendor’s badges will not be mailed due to the number of lost, forgotten, and misplaced badges in previous years. You will be notified by email three to four weeks before the convention with additional information. Badges can be picked up at the registration booth at the convention. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Crypticon Seattle 2017